Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

I have been remiss in blogging recently. Here I am to explain my absence...

On Sunday I woke up at 5 am feeling like this...


And it wasn't just a little bit - the room was SPINNING....

A LOT.

People who have known me since before this blog began will know that this is not the first time this has happened...

Although, according to my GP, this time it is a virus and he is "not too worried". Well, bully for him... :) I suppose I should have more faith in the medical profession. I have had all the necessary tests done and should have some more idea tomorrow.

Anyway, the room stopped spinning sometime overnight Sunday night - and now I feel like one of these...


Let's hope I can put one foot safely in front of the other soon.... lol

And driving myself around would be nice.

Luckily TG's wonderful grandparents (all of them!) came to the rescue and she is currently sojourning with Grandma J and having a great time by all accounts! :) She even got to go to Bunnings, which is, of course, the epitome of all shopping expeditions and everything a little girl dreams of... :)

I wonder if she will want to come home???

xx J.

3 comments:

Marita said...

So sorry you've not been well. Hope it clears up soon.

Not sure what it is about Bunnings but both my girls love visiting there too.

fleurie said...

yes hope you are on the mend now....got to love bunnings

Darryn said...

Oh, she does want to come home! When I tucked her into bed last night and told her that I'd be taking her back to Mummy's after two more sleeps, she said,
"I want to sleep in my bed. I like my bed at my house. When I go back to my place I can look after Mummy and make sure she's alright. I can give her lots of cuddles. Mummy likes cuddles".

I think TG does as well, somehow...