Monday, March 10, 2008

Labour Day

Only 6 working days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a very short but also very busy term and I shall be glad to see the back of it. And today was a lovely break spent with friends doing as little as possible... :)

On another note, my parents have gone back from whence they came. (or at least are on the way - I just had the phone call to say so!) My house is much tidier and, unsurprisingly, I am somewhat calmer... :)

As my house has been tidied on several occasions and by three different people I am still in the process of finding things that have been put in odd places. Unfortunately, some of those things were put away by yours truly. *sigh*

Tonight I have finally found my camera and so, for your viewing pleasure, I am putting up a few photos that I meant to put up a while ago...

TG's new slippers of which she is very proud. And yes, they really are that pink...














My new knitting basket that I bought from the RSPCA shop. I am still looking for a zip up knitting bag to take projects away with me but I do love this basket. It fits all the wool for this multicolour cardigan I am knitting for TG and looks good to boot.









And, finally, I have gone back to a bit of stitching this weekend. Here is two thirds of Barnabee's Quest. It's still an enjoyable stitch and I might even finish this one!!!

1 comment:

fleurie said...

ohh you are getting there with the X-stitch

looks fantastic

love T's new slippers too