Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Socks!!!! Stash!!!! Silly!!!!

Yes! I have finally finished my first pair of socks. And very comfy they are too...



I also received some new stash!! Such gorgeous colours!! The first four skeins are from The Knittery (Moonlight, Warm Pinks, Vineyard and Merlot) and the fifth is Lilac Ranco Solid from Araucania (bought at The Wool Shack). I bought some new knit picks needles too. So expect to see more socks in the near(ish) future!



And finally, a couple of photos of TG being silly...




Enjoy!!

xx J.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Sockmaker,
I love your new socks, they look so comfy and girly on you. Now, can you please knit me a pair? I am size 12. And I like mens colours.
I'll forever be in debt to you. ;)

Great pictures of TG. :)

Anonymous said...

The socks look awesome well done!

TG is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Jess, who made the quilt? I love it.. colours are quite like the quilt I have bene making for N for too many years..