Monday, June 16, 2008

New project

Yes, yes, I know.... I haven't blogged for AGES! Well, that's what happens when one has a visit from TD&H... :p

Have you all missed me???

Anyone?????

Oh, just one of you - thanks Mum... :p

Apart from our visitor, I have also been busy studying Auslan (Australian Sign Language) at TAFE. It's fun - but time-consuming! Plus all the normal everyday Mummy and household tasks...

I have found some time to knit however. Here is a photo of my latest project. I am halfway through so will post a progress pic soon...

xx J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that I'm gone, I miss you, if that's any consolation.. xoxo ;)

Cate said...

Nice to "meet" you Jess :) Your mention of Auslan saw your blog end up on a Google alert for me.

I am interested whereabouts you are - you know, a lot of Deaf kids miss out on library events because no one can sign ... hope your knowledge helps you change that :)

In the meantime, good luck with it ... good on you for doing it!