Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lost....

....in my own library....

yes, shock and indeed horror....

We have weeded about 25% of our collection and MOVED ALL THE BOOKS...

I don't know where anything is!!! Thankfully I know my DDC (Dewey Decimal Classification) and I can find things if I look properly. WEll, that's the theory, anyway... :P

The upside of all this is, of course, that we now have more space for things like, well, library users and computers... I least I am told that is an upside...I would prefer more books myself....lol

xx J.

2 comments:

James said...

More books, in a library? Egads!

Also, I would respectfully draw your attention to the dangers of more stacks - there are then more places for the library spiders to hide... (cite: Questionable Content 1210 - 1211)

Anonymous said...

Personally I'd rather have more books than people in a library. Although I could do without those library spiders. :D