Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh no!

I'm out of book!

I finished The Villa in Italy by Elizabeth Edmondson last night - it was fantastic. Great story and well written.

So now I am left with Seventh Heaven (the 7th book in the Princess Diaries series) and The Poison Principle by Gail Bell - which is not a book I feel like reading just before bed. Not surprisingly considering that it is an examination of poisons and poisoners. Interesting though.

We are starting our book club on Scrapbook Divas next week so I dropped into the library to see if they had got the book in for me but it wasn't there. We are reading The Rain Queen by Katherine Scholes. I really enjoyed The Stone Angel so I am hoping this book will be in a similar style. So I picked up Make me an Idol instead. I also realised that I have a Michael Pryor book (Blaze of Glory) to read that someone lent to me last year, so I had better pick that one up and check it out.

Oh, and I didn't win the CC (except for the bring a friend prize!) but I had a really good time and it was good to get some scrapping done - finally! Hope you all enjoyed the layouts!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hey Jess, thanks so much for running the book club and I'm just loving the rain Queen, congratulations on your win, well done.
Hope you can make the next CC, should be a good night again!