Monday, April 23, 2007

Hooray!

I have my freezer back!!!! It still needs to be carefully wedged between the wall of the laundry and the washing machine so I haven't actually pluygged it in yet so I don't really know if it works. They say they fixed it so I will give them the benefit of the doubt for the moment.

Of course, when I rang them this morning at 8.30 and said "I will be in all day" and they said "Good, we'll drop it round this morning then" I didn't think they meant STRAGHT AWAY! I looked at the clock and decided that yes, I did have time for a speedy shower. Lucky it was speedy as as I was just finished drying off and thinking about my toothbrush I heard the van drive up. Five seconds later I have my tracksuit on and my towel off my hair. Unfortuantely I had forgotten to pull the zipper of my top up so it showed a little bit more of my chest than I bargained for as I opened the door. Luckily for me it wasn't x-rated footage. The delivery boy was a lovely lad I remember from year 12 a couple of years back and was just as polite as I remembered him. Thank goodness! :)

Well, back to work again tomorrow after spending a snotty day with the girlie. Why do kids never drink enough when they have a cold??? Or full stop for that matter? I have had to fight her every step of the way with fluid today. Oh well, she's not my problem tomorrow... he he he...

No comments: