Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Stitching


Well, after a very busy Saturday (which included: a scrapping class on Twinkling H2Os, lots of noise from 3 children (we had visitors), chocolate, sudden silence (one child sleeping, the rest gone home), un unexpected cybercrop MSN chat and an almost forgotten online class) Sunday has been comparatively very restful. I have caught up mostly on the washing up and have done 3 loads of washing (due to the girlie wetting the bed after 2 completely dry months - even Jarmie Bear was soaked! - I had to wash ALL of her bedding.) And I even got to do some stitching! To the left you can see the start of Barnabee's Quest designed by Nan Caldera of Just Nan. I have wanted to do this design for a while now and it makes a nice change from Teresa Wentzler's dragons!

Of course, I didn't get all of this done today, just the flowers and the stems, but with any luck I should get the other side done tonight and then do a bit more border perhaps.

I am only working 3 days this week - then it is off to the Big Smoke for some Professional Development looking at libraries in the Digital Age. Should be interesting! At teh very least I might get some good shopping in...LOL...

3 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

You've been tagged ... see my blog http://countryscrapper.blogspot.com/ for details ...

Love your stitching too. Girl of many talents you are !!!

fleurie said...

ohhhhhhhhh looking good jess

Anonymous said...

Barnabee will be lovely - nice to see you stitching instead of scrapping (you know me - can't understand all that cutting and pasting :))

Love to little "T" - sometiems teh colder weather can be a step backwards for dry nights :)