Saturday, June 03, 2006

folding, folding, folding...

I feel like that is all I have done today and there is still some left - but I think it will only take me 15 minutes so that is not so bad.

DH has even said he appreciates how the house is gradually changing - he might even jump in and help!! :) Seriously, he does do the washing up every night and that is great.

We went out for coffee this morning and then to the library. Borrowed a Wiggles video for the girlie and she was so excited - gave me a huge grin when she saw the case let alone the video on the screen!!!

She is trying to copy almost everything we say - I will have to get out a tape recorder soon!

1 comment:

Nia said...

Yah DH for helping :) Every little bit help....LHM helps me and even though he's just ten - his help is VERY much apreciated :)

Many hands make light work...isn't that what they say?

Blessings
Tannia