Friday, June 02, 2006

It's Friday!!!!!

And what a good day it has been!

Today was quietish at work so I got some stuff done. The backup finished just in time for me to leave on time. I got a reminder email at luchtime to clean out my handbag - and I did it!!!! I think it took a bit longer than 5 minutes but it is done and I found a few things I wasn't sure where they were - and that can only be a good thing...

Got to the post office to find that my scrummy ribbon from Scrapapple has come and I just can't wait to use it!

The girlie was pretty good this evening and DH was home early so things GOT DONE.

I have folded all my towels and sheets from the mega disinfectant wash and will put them away tomorrow when I have sorted out the cupboard to find room for them.

All in all not a bad night. and seriously looking forward to Saturday Coffee tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have read and approved