Monday, June 12, 2006

Always read the label...


I can't believe it!! I have put off disinfecting the girlie's favourite bear because I didn't have any Pine-O-Clean and didn't want to use bleach or to wash it in the machine because I thought it might have cardboard joints. And of course these would 'melt' if they got wet. But what do I see as I am painstakingly giving it a sponge-bath tonight? "Gentle Machine Wash"...

Grrrrr....

Anyway, I have done heaps of cleaning today - swept, vaccuumed, and mopped floors - cleared and wiped the bathroom benches, washing and folding (of course), made dinner and sandwiches for tomorrow at the same time and I even got to read a bit more of Lost Property! Which is turning out to be rather good.

DH, meanwhile, has been taking photos of colour-cordinated M&Ms...

hmmm.....

1 comment:

Nia said...

I laughed at the "read the label"

Scruffy got his first wash thrown in the washing machine inside a pillowcase (LHM didn't see of course)! At ten eyars old LHM still loves his scruffy!

I love that LHM still has a fondness for his Scruffy - I hope your angel continues to love bear too!