Sunday, December 03, 2006

"I'm in a big bed!"



Yes, it has finally happened - my little girl is now in a big bed! And very excited she is too!

She has slept in it for two afternoon sleeps and once overnight so far - she managed to fall out once last night reaching for Zoe (a small furry puggle-like creature - photo to follow at a later date) but has not been so bad the rest of the time. I bought a trundle as well, so she has fallen onto that. The trundle is not only handy to break falls - it also doubles as a step. Yes, that's right, the bed is TOO HIGH! After all my checking and double checking at the shop it turns out that this mattress is about and inch higher on this bed than the other one. And she can't get in it.

Oh dear.

She also doesn't know that she can get out of it anytime she wants - an idea I do not intend to disabuse her of... :) But I'm sure she'll work it out herself soon enough.

IN OTHER NEWS:

It turns out that the main character of Spin Cycle is a librarian. Curiouser and curiouser... :) This book is getting closer to home all the time! :)

Thanks to Fleurie for setting up some more links on the side of my blog. I will update them soon (ie. when I have time to figure out how to do it...LOL)

There are only 3 weeks to go till Christmas. That means there are less than 3 weeks to go till holidays!!!!! I just have to get through stocktake first. Hmmmm... Stay tuned to see if I survive...

No comments: