Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh my goodness!!!

She ate some potato! I am still in shock! It was only about half the size of a five cent piece but I am sure that is progress of a sort LOL!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch - we are in the midst of stocktake at work - argh!!!! I do so hate stocktake. Backache, armache and the feeling that you never want to look a novel in the face again... Still, we'll find out how many books got nicked this year... :)

I have my Christmas list sorted out (not going to post anything here cause my mum reads this! :) )so that is a weight off my mind. Next to work out is the Christmas card list and then I have to write them! So much to do!! Only 2 1/2 weeks left!

That means there are only 2 weeks left of work (8 working days for those of you playing at home!). Pippee! Pippee!

No comments: