Sunday, May 06, 2007

A second Sunday's stitching...


I thought that I might give a rundown of my busy week - and put up an update pic of Barnabee's Quest.

Monday: Work. Went to craft shop after getting petrol (I think some fell out when they replaced the fuel pump last week...grrr.) Just got there as she was walking out the door...grr again.

Tuesday: Work. Went to craft shop and got there after it was closed but I was lucky and she let me in! YAY! Got two threads needed for BQ. Had Soul Purpose Craft (group) at my place so rushed around making dinner and muffins. Had a really lovely night stitching and chatting.

Wednesday: Work. Was v. strange working on a Wednesday. Highlight? of the day was havign to get books off the shelves adn return them after a well-meaning teacher put them back on the shelves to save us all the trouble. Luckily we were eventually able to laugh about it. Finally got to the post office and there was my latest magazine waiting for me so that was a bonus.

Thursday: Travelled to Melbourne. We met friends for lunch halfway, which of course meant going through Geelong at school time and then we hit the Western Ring Road at 4.30. An hour later we finally arrived at our destination. *Sigh*

Friday: Professional Development. Was v. good even though I missed two trains due to the first being cancelled and then not being able to get onto the second one. Honestly, if they can't run the trains on time what are they doing with all the money???????

Saturday: Travelled home, taking in easy. It took us 11 hours!! LOL. We stopped and had a coffee and a little shop, had lunch on the move, stopped for a break (ie, sleep!) and then dropped in at friends' place for a little party. It took a lot of convincing the girlie that there weren't any party hats. Poor thing.

Sunday: Church, Housework, stitching and now - bed!

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Nicole & Phil said...

your stitching is looking terrific.
I love your scrap book pages...this is something I want to do at some stage as well....but first I must finish some cross stitch pictures and quilts!
thanks for sharing!

fleurie said...

ohhhhhhh getting there....hurry up... i wanna see it finished...lol!

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're it!

and have a great mother's day :)