Monday, July 09, 2007

Knit-a-holic

Here are some photos of what I have been knitting. I have done these all in the last couple of weeks...

Here is the beginning of my socks - let's hope I get to wear them next year...lol


And here is the beanie I knitted for KOGO - get involved!!!! I have one beanie and a scarf to do... I am going to start the scarf this week.




And here is the beanie I knitted for TG - not made up as yet. I had to enlarge it as her head is 2 inches bigger than the pattern allows for. And of course I ran out of wool with about 10 rows to go so I had to run out and buy that today. Luckily the wool shop had one left still. I am waiting for another order to come in so that I can do the accompanying poncho. Oh, and the pom-poms - I am not allowed to forget those! :O



And here are a couple of photos of The Girlie herself...



Oh, and a small note to add - my friend Fleurie thinks I am a Torchwood-tragic... but goodness gracious why wouldn't there be a time-space rift running through the middle of Cardiff?? And why wouldn't such a lovely man as Captain Jack be running the fight against all the nasty riff raff coming out of it....???? (yes, i *do* know that the actor is gay - but that doesn't mean he doesn't look good!!! LOL)

:P Bllpppt to you my dear Fleur....lol

4 comments:

fleurie said...

GREAT KNITTING there Jess

and yes..its very sad taht you like Torchwood...the adverts didnt even look intersting, let alone the show...im sure you are their number one FAN...lol! (ie no-one else watches it)

enjoy!
hehehehehe

fleurie said...

oh and forgot to add
cute pics of T

Marita said...

:: raises hand ::

I'm a member of the Torchwood Tragic Club also. Captain Jack standing around in his greatcoat looking soulful is the highlight of my Monday nights.

Love the knitting, you've done a great job there.

Helen Kinsela said...

Hey, great job on the knitting. Can I put my order in too???
Gorgeous pics of your daughter too - she's a stunner!!!