Saturday, July 28, 2007

Some scrapping...



After 4 weeks I have finally felt a little bit like scrapping and here are the results. The first one is for the local scrap shop $5 challenge - it took ages and is nothing like I started out doing. The next two are for the Scrapbook Divas CC. I think perhaps that all this stress over TG's paed visits and no poos must be getting to me as I really had a bit of a cry while I was looking for quotes for the handprint one. Oh well, I'll live...

And the third one is from my little scrapper. She cottoned on to doodling pretty quickly as you can see. Oh well, it is a slightly less expensive hobby than horseriding I suppose... lol

4 comments:

Karen L said...

Nice to see your layouts Jess - nice to find your blog and say Hi too,

Marita said...

You have done some beautiful scrapping there Jess. Thank you for sharing them.

Unknown said...

Love the hand print layout!

Helen Kinsela said...

YAY she's scrapping again!!! Nice work Jess, oh, and Tamsyn's creation is truly beautiful. Well done sweetie!!!
So is the scrapping mojo returning slowly? Hope so ... see you round.