Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Winter Day!

Yes, I know I know, I haven't blogged for a week or so! Here is a photo that I have had up my sleeve since last Wednesday's playgroup from our Winter Day. The kids really loved playing in fake snow and wearing their winter gear. TG loved it cause she doesn't get to wear hers very often. She took to wearing her gumboots in the house for a few days before; she was so very excited about it.

As you can see I finally finished her hat and a couple of items for Jarmie Bear (that don't really fit but that's what you get when you are in a rush and don't plan properly!)

Since then we have had a whirlwind trip to Melbourne for my Dad's 65th birthday - which was unfortunately the same day as the release of HP#7. A a result I am still getting through it as I am too tired to read it jsut before bed. Might get a bit more read tomorrow - who knows? A new Bob the Builder DVD might be a good bribe to sit still perhaps...lol

We are off to the paediatrician tomorrow to see about food, behaviour and related problems. She still won't eat anything fruit or vegie-wise (or much else either) so it is time to DO something about it as it is causing other problems. Also TG has a little rash too so might as well get him to check it while I'm paying him!

Knitting-wise, I am still in the middle of my scarf for KOGO. It is very uninspiring so I am going to cast on for a cardigan this evening and then alternate between the two. I have never made anythign I have to block and sew up before so wish me luck!

2 comments:

fleurie said...

have a great day tomorrow...
hope the paed goes well...

Marita said...

TG is so cute in her snow gear.

We are off to the paed today also (ours is in Kew). Hope your visit goes really well.

Harry Potter - I envy you.