Friday, January 26, 2007

Decluttering again....




Here are some pictures of my decluttered kitchen. They were requested by my mother. I expect she didn't believe me! Ignore the clutter in the dining room part - it won't be there next week anyway... :)

The first photo is of my friend's little (5lb 13oz) baby. He was born on the 20th, so is just 6 days old. He has bad jaundice, poor thing, so they'll be in hospital a bit longer. But isn't he beautiful??

I go back to work on Tuesday - I hope to get a fair bit more done this weekend before that.

Well, it's time for bed. Off to read the sequel to Spin Cycle. It's called Drip Dry, and it's even better! Well I think so, anyway!

1 comment:

fleurie said...

oh wow...you have decluttered..not that i saw it before...lol
but it looks very neat and tidy
and yep the baby is CUTE as...