Sunday, January 28, 2007

See, I can tidy!



I thought that I would show you all what my table looks like without my scrapping stuff strewn all over it!

I also thought you might like to see that my girl really is her father's daughter. Anyone who knows him can attest that he also has a penchant for shoving things up his nose....LOL...or in his ears... Hopefully she will become more sensible with age. She should - after all she is female...LOL

I have just spent the last couple of hours watching the tennis. The match between Federer and Gonzales was fantastic. The other finals have all been a bit one-sided, so it was great to see a match where the players were a bit closer. It was also good to see Federer challenged a bit for a change! Bring on good tennis!

I also watched a bit of Midsummer Night's Dream. The modern version. I had forgotten what a cringey play it can be. Sucha comedy of errors. Young love and all that. Still, the performances were good. I did enjoy Taming of the Shrew better though!

Only one more day at home! Back to work on Tuesday. ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Hi, I saw your blog on Chookscraps and thought I would pop by. I hope you don't mind.
The first set in the tennis last night was great. I really thought Gonzales might take that set, It was a great match.

The Librarian said...

Thanks for reading Sam!
Yes, the tennis was excellent - I thought Federer was going to drop a set too!

fleurie said...

nice CLEAN table Jess
Whats that stuff under it though?
LOL!

The Librarian said...

Do you really want to know?? LOL