Monday, January 29, 2007

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

I go back to work....

Hmmmmm....

Do I have to???????

Ok, whine over!

I went in today and there is a 2 month pile of periodicals to put on the system. Thanks go to our wonderful library assistant who has prepped them for me so all I have to do is put them through the computer. YAY! Our doors have also been painted. The outer one is blue and the inner ones are red. Hmmmm...wonder who came up with that colour scheme??? It's not too bad really, the colours are quite deep. I'm sure I'll get used to it....

The girlie went into daycare today (and apparently had a marvellous time) so it was my last day of freedom. It was so nice to have done all the major tidy up things so that I could enjoy it!

I went the library and borrowed some more Ilsa Evans as well as that old bastion - Mrs Christie! Am looking forward to a good old fashioned over the top Miss Marple murder. What is it about that woman that attracts crime??? St Mary Mead seems to be a lot like Midsomer - by the end of the episode you wonder if there is anyone left in the town to murder!

Anyway, early to bed tonight - sandwiches are done and the washing up will take but a moment - got to be on time to work at least one day this year!

No comments: