Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Atishooo!!!

Between shelving, book club, reading classes and NOISY kids the day went pretty quickly. I don't feel like I got much work done however.

I still have a cold - not quite a terrible one though so I don't feel amazingly bad, just slightly bad. Full nose and a bit tired and a few sneezes and coughs. Must remember to drink more fluid tomorrow.

Got a parcel in the post today. Is nice to have some new stuff to play with!

I had planned to eke the girlie's birthday pressies out over a few weeks but unfortunately I didn't put them away quickly enough. She saw the Weebles box so I had to get it out and set it up. It plays the most annoying music. My sister (who bought it) should look forward to a noisy toy coming her daughter's way sometime soon... :) :) *evil grin* The girlie does enjoy it though. She wanted to put it away in the box when she'd finished. Thankfully she let me convince her that it didn't really need to go back! I must remember to hide the box tonight because I really don't want to have to put it away and pull it all out again every time. It requires assembly so it would be a bit of a pain.

Grandma sent some new puzzles home with us too so we have had some fun with them tonight.

The girlie also ate 3 servings of pasta, a tub of yoghurt and most of a rye cruskit. I have no idea where she is putting it all!

Day off tomorrow - I am looking forward to putting my feet up when the girlie goes to bed!

No comments: