Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Rain Rain go away...


And fall up north where they need it!!!

It hasn't stopped raining today. If it hasn't been pouring then it has been spitting. I suppose at least it hasn't been hailing.

Despite having an undercover washing line I think my washing is all still almost as wet as it was when I put it out there. Hopefully it will dry tomorrow because otherwise we will be left with wearing oversized trakky pants and t-shirts with strange designs emblazoned thereon... Not really suitable attire for even leaving the house in - let alone going to work.

The girlie woke up a couple of times last night and then thankfully slept in until 7.45. Unfortunately today was the day that S. rang at 8 am and said "should we go out for a latte before playgroup?" Who am I to pass up coffee?? Even if, although upright, I am still asleep while making the decision...

We did drawing at playgroup today. The girlie usually loves to pplay with all the toys while the others do craft, but today she eventually decided that she wanted to draw too. Maybe she will like it after all.

She also wouldn't go to sleep for ages this afternoon - and when she finally did it was a bit late and she slept til after 5pm! Too late to let her sleep I know - but I had heaps of washing to do. Then of course the milk is after its date so we have to go out and get some more after tea - so she didn't get to bed until well after 8 so I suppose that made up for it.

DH is in town for training again this week so I did all the washing up and made lunches so I am set for the morning. I even made the shepherd for tea tomorrow night! How organised is that! I haven't done the potato yet though - would have liked to have gotten it done so I could just pop it in the oven but it was just not going to happen tonight.

Here's to dry washing a a full night's sleep.

No comments: