Friday, April 21, 2006

Weekend!!!!

Why are teenagers such toerags on rainy days??? Is it because they are kept inside at school and at home so that pent up energy has to go somewhere??????

At least it is now the weekend and DH will be home tomorrow and there is an impromptu cybercrop on this weekend! YAY!

And I even got to go out tonight for a progressive dinner. It was fun. I love going out with just ladies - we can talk about so much stuff that men just find boring (or don't get - one of the two!) It was also nice just to get out and not to have to worry if my child was hurting herself, someone else, or destroying something!!!

Well, my scrapping magazine finally came today after I have been eyeing it off in the shops for a week so I am going to go to bed and read it.

New words today: baby (instead of wahwah) and dog (instead of woofwoof). Woohoo!!

1 comment:

slippingthroughtheworld said...

not only rainy days i'll have you know...teenagers are put on this earth to rip the heart out of the real grown-up people who, in their opinion, were born at OLD=35!