Saturday, February 03, 2007

I have new hair!!!

Well, no, it's the same hair I had before - just cut and coloured. But it looks really good!!!! Well, I like it, and that's all that matters...LOL

A strange event occurred today...
"Let me guess!" I hear you cry. "The sky turned green? You phoned your mother??"
"No, stranger than that" I say.
"You phoned your sister???"
"No, even stranger than that! I walked past a scrap shop, and into Spotlight and didn't buy anything!"

Now that is really wierd. Perhaps I am sickening for something... :P

Have been back at work this week (perhaps that's it LOL) and it just whizzed by. The pace of this first week bodes ill for the rest of the term - it will be Easter before we know it. Apart from swimming and athletics days, the first term isn't too bad - there are several public holidays. And then the promise of chocolate at the end. Hmmmm... The girlie thinks she likes chocolate now - must disabuse her of this notion by Easter if I am to keep my choccie!

Haven't done any reading this week - have been too tired by the time all the housework is done so am really looking forward to getting some in tonight. I would try tomorrow afternoon when the girlie is asleep but I think Stargate may take preference then... LOL

Well, I'd better hop to it if I am to read. Goodnight All!

2 comments:

fleurie said...

lovin the hair

dont know about the Stargate..lol

and how could you not buy anything???????

Anonymous said...

Have now read it Jess
The hair looks good!!