Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've been tagged!!! Again!!!

Well, apparently this is the going thing and I thought I had gotten out of it! But no such luck... LOL

Both Helen and Tannia have 'tagged' me, so I suppose I will have to come up with something... *sigh*... :)

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

(Tannia's version has 8 items needed so I think I will go with Helen's version...lol)

1. I don't like marshmallows 'raw' - I have to have them in hot chocolate or toasted.
2. My daughter looks more and more like me every day and it is terrifying!
3. I have only ever lived 2 years without a cat.
4. I am good at organising other people but shocking at organising myself!
5. I think that all fruit salad tastes like melon - even when there is none in it.
6. I start more craft projects than I finish.
7. My favourite colour combination is green and purple.

So there you go - I have played the game. I am not going to tag anyone - but do have a go if you feel you would like to!!!

1 comment:

Helen Kinsela said...

Hey Jess, thanks for "playing" along - I had a giggle about a few of your random facts. And I can so relate to starting projects but not finishing.
Loving your stitching too, you are coming along with that peice pretty fast it seems.
See you round ... H.