Sunday, May 27, 2007

A productive weekend



Great fun was had by all this weekend at the Scrapbook Divas cybercrop! I only got two of the challenges done but am happy with the results. Especially as I was halfway through the title of the first LO and realised I didn't have any blue 's'es left. Grrrrr.

The third LO is the girlie's attempt at the kids challenge. I am not sure she understood the concept but she got to use scissors, glue and stickers so hey, she didn't care! And she even got to put buttons on!

Well, it is back to work tomorrow! Fun Fun Fun... :p Well, gotta pay for the scrap supplies somehow!

3 comments:

fleurie said...

well done Jess - 3 LO's WOO HOO

Anonymous said...

I don't care how much lovely scrapping you post - I WILL NOT SUCCUMB!!!!

Lisa said...

Hi Jess, Finally refound your blog info inmy scrapping stuff from the Crop for Kids Day. Thought I'd pop in and say hi! 3 LO's Way to go girl!! Guess what I still haven't finished that Easter Kit. Did you get it finished??