Thursday, May 31, 2007

More scrapping...


Here is my layout for the 123 May Challenge. It had to have 3 patterned papers, a transparency and flowers. I had a fair bit of trouble with the rubons but I think they turned out okay.
I am so tired at the moment - something to do with going to bed too late I think! Must make an effort to get tidied up and under the sheets earlier than usual tonight.

Guess what?? I locked my handbag in the house today. There we were, clouds threatening to burst open at any moment as I walked the girlie to daycare. Luckily it is a short walk and I was able to ring work and then my cleaning fairy who has my spare key. Of course it rained as I walked home to meet her - and I discovered that I now have NO shoes that do not let in water. So I can't put it off any longer. I will have to go and spend lots of money - because, of course, the cheap ones NEVER fit...

And I need two pairs.

grrrrr......

Just as well I am on a scrap diet...

2 comments:

fleurie said...

great LO jess
Good luck with the shoe hunting....

Helen Kinsela said...

LOL Jess. Go on, splurge on some new shoes ...
Oh, and I do like your latest LO too. Well done.