Friday, May 18, 2007

Simon Says...

As I was walking back from the canteen with my lunch, a group of senior students were walking back and talking about the class they had just left. They were having a good laugh and let me in on the joke...

Apparently they were winding down the class with a game of "Simon Says". One of the kids said "can I have a go?" and receiving an answer in the affirmative promptly said,

"Simon says, stand up"
"Simon says, pick up your books"
"Simon says, leave"

While this was clever and funny it was also rude and I told them they really should go back and apologise... as they refused to do so I had no choice but to do a report.

Thankfully I was able to do it in private. It is very difficult to write seriously while trying to keep a straight face...

No comments: