Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm going to be....

a bridesmaid!

My sister is getting married (the current date is "sometime in January" but stay tuned for updates) and she has asked me - along with two of her friends - to be a bridesmaid for her. I am honoured to be asked and perhaps even a little excited.

I would perhaps be more excited if I wasn't faced with the prospect of Eighties-style fashion this winter (and possibly next summer *shock*). The thought of puffy sleeves, drop waists and (heaven forbid) shoulder pads just makes me shudder. I didn't really enjoy the Eighties much while it was here, much less a revisit!

So, please, R., I do know that it is your day, but think of your poor sister who fades in pastels and gets lost in puffy sleeves... :p

There is one really good thing about it though - at least I don't have to worry about choosing something to wear!

No comments: