Thursday, February 15, 2007

In training...

The other day some boys were seen teasing a local cat. They were also in possession of a video camera.

Turns out they were filming themselves for their media project.

Not only did the film themselves teasing the cat - they also turned in the film for assessment.

Now, apart from the obvious disgustingness of cruelty to animals, is there no end to stupidity??? Not only do these guys jeapordise their marks, cash, and respect, but they seem to have lost their brains somewhere as well. I have heard some stupid people stories in my time (see The Darwin Awards for inspiration) but I haven't really been that close to one myself. I couldn't quite bring myself to believe that people could really be quite that stupid.

I guess, for once in my life, perhaps I was wrong.

No comments: