Sunday, June 03, 2007

Brrrrrr....

Welcome to winter!!!!!!!

The rain is great - but do we have to have the cold too?????

Well, to brighten up your day, here is a progress pic of Barnabee - I am up to some "over one" stitching so don't expect miracles next week!




I am also expecting a parcel (ordered WELL before my stash diet...lol) of a few long-awaited goodies so that may slow down my progress as well. More on that later this week.

I have managed to get through 3 of the 6 CBCA shortlisted Older Readers titles in the past few weeks, and hopefully I may even get the Younger Readers ones read as well.

And on a final note... how does a person (albeit a small one) fit into an even smaller esky???



LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have saved Tamsyn's picture Jess. She looks more and more like you.

Helen Kinsela said...

How cute is your DD !!! Gorgeous pic Jess, worth of scrapping with a little story to boot. Too cute.
Hey, and great progress on your stitching, looking great.