Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mean Mummy

Today I have signed up for the Mean Mummy Army - yet again!!!! I spent 1/2 hour on teh phone to the Maternal Child Health Nurse helpline trying to make sense of meal time techniques. ARGH! So, that is it. The Girlie will now eat what I eat - or not at all. There will be no custard afterwards. And no toast during the week. Just porridge. And no cordial after dinner - just water. Hopefully this will not just help her be more healthy - it might also help the other end... :p

Of course, that means that I will have to eat porridge in the morning too - bleugh!! And I might even have to eat some fruit for snacks! Shock, Horror!!!!

I just hope it's worth it.

1 comment:

Marita said...

As a full paid up Member of the Mean Mummy Army I applaude your actions. May you have great luck with the new regime.