Sunday, June 24, 2007

Snippets

Discussion while getting ready for bed...

TG: They [pyjamas] are a bit short, aren't they?
Mum : yes, we might need to buy you some more
TG: yes, we might need to go to the shop... to Target and buy some more...we will go to Target to buy me pyjamas...

What the???

And how did she know????

As I type, it is 2.2 degrees C outside - no wonder the cat is tying himself in knots to get in front of the heater!

Oh, and here is a picture of what I served up for dinner tonight. It was very yummy.



And here is a picture of the child that refused it...



I just love this jumper - it may not go with her Dorothy top but it is lovely and warm!

2 comments:

Marita said...

Doesn't take long for the kidlets to learn brand loyalty.

Helen Kinsela said...

What is it with toddlers and perfectly good food? Stick at it Jess, sooner or later she'll get hungry and have to eat I'm sure!!!
Looks yummy though.