Monday, June 18, 2007

Still cold...


In fact - last night I forgot to turn the heater off and I didn't even notice!! Normally it would cut in and out - waking me up - or I would get too hot. But no! So cold it must have been...

The Girlie was sick this morning - poor thing. Who knows why. I thought that perhaps she had caught whatever the other little girl at daycare had last week but, as she was bouncy and happy and not sick again, it would seem not.

I am also thinking that her behaviour generally has been much better the last few days - hopefully that means my new no-nonsense approach is helping. Bedtime is a bit difficult now - I mean when they say they have to go you can't say no, can you? There's nothing I can really tighten in the routine so I am hoping that it will work itself out.

Here is a progress pic of BQ - I was going to put it up last night but I was so very tired after those over-one violets that I went straight to bed. Well, after the very interesting episode of CSI: Miami (in which I finished the next two bands!) and the even more interesting (and perhaps more educational!) documentary on Moorish Spain! (Am I still allowed to call it that? or is that non-PC nowadays. I tend to live in the Middle Ages a bit so if someone could tell me the proper term it would be much appreciated...:) )Of course, it was by then 11 pm - so well and truly past my bedtime.

And it's almost there again now - so more from me tomorrow!

3 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

You are really making progress with BQ. Good work luv.
I'm hearing you about DD's toddler issues - got some dramas here myself.
No scrapping lately?
I'm actually on a roll would you believe.
Catch you round ...

fleurie said...

oh WOW..you are almost finsihed

The Librarian said...

Helen - no, no scrapping recently - but TG and I are on our own all weekend so I think there will be some 'sticking' going on!!

Fleurie - I think I might be about halfway... I will miss it when it is finished so I am going to have to slow down a bit! LOL