Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm on holidays!!!!


It's a bit sad when the mature age student thinks that they're way older than you - even though I know I only look half my age it would be nice to be thought older than 27! Still, as everyone keeps reminding me - it will be nice to be thought younger when I am older.

So, off for two weeks now - not sure exactly what I'll be doing. This is the first holidays for a few years that DH hasn't been able to just leave whenever he wanted to so I will have to leave him here with the cat if I want to go away. I wonder if they'll both survive?? :)

Looking forward to having a little bit of time to myself really - but of course I will want to use it to clean the house. And when I don't clean the house I will get upset that I 'wasted' my time. Why do women do that?? Why do we beat ourselves up for not using the time we've earned for ourselves for its intended purpose??

'Cause we like living in a clean environment and no-one else is going to do it so we might as well...

hmmm....

Cybercrop on tonight - am not inspired to scrap one iota so may end up in bed very soon reading Poroit to find out just exactly how much they tweaked the plot in the David Suchet version. He's a great Poirot, I just wish they'd stick to the book! Mind you, Agatha does sometimes use far too many characters for easy television viewing.

STILL no parcel... hmph!!

New words today: "in" (grin) when I want to take a photo. Very handy that!

3 comments:

fleurie said...

gorgeous pics Jess

Ill be happy to help....ive been helped too....Im not that talented when it comes to computers, but once i get taught...Im right *G*

fleur

fleurie said...

gorgeous pics Jess

Im happy to help any way i can....ive been helped along the way with mine *g*

fleur

The Librarian said...

Thanks Fleurie!