Saturday, March 11, 2006

Odd socks



Well scrapping is not coming easy tonight so I will update here and see how I feel afterwards.

Had an excellent coffee this morning and then went off to the Dahlia festival with a friend and her two kids. We had a great time - even though her DH had taken the pram out the back of her car and forgotten to replace it. Oooops!!!!!!

The kids loved the park afterwards even though we had to cut it short cause the wind coming off the water was very cold.

Had a windfall today at the Thrift Shop - even better since I wasn't intending to go there at all today! Tamsyn and I found one of those Tupperware-type shape sorter balls - with ALL its shapes - for just $2! She's been playing with it on and off ever since.

DH came home about 2.15 and I must say it is nice to have him home. He is pretty tired from all his gallavanting about but he was awake enough to bath the girlie so at least I didn't get soaked tonight! She was so happy to see him!

Have not done ANY of the scrapping challenges this weekend yet - hope I have enough inspiration to have a go tomorrow. Have done the non-scrapping challenge however, which was to upload a pic of you in you pyjamas. Couldn't find my Bananas in Pyjamas pjs so my bright green crazy cat ones will have to do. Plus the cat socks as an added bonus. :)

New words today: 'boo' [Brooke].

No comments: