Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oh no!!!


It's begun - the great race to see who can get there first. Now nowhere is sacred... my bag will never be safe again.

Not to mention that seeing the girlie on the table wasn't a double take moment by itself.

Never again will anyone be able to tell me that kids don't reason under the age of eight - it takes logic to realise that if you move the chair to a certain point and make this sequence of movements you can climb on to the table. And go through Mum's bag - the prize of prizes.

She did some great things today - she worked out how to do a particular modular puzzle, it was so popular that dinner was very short and the bath nearly didn't happen. She's picked up a few new words (thank goodness!) - Eehah (Leah), Pa, bo bo (box), and a couple of signs are getting a bit of a workout - chicken and book. It's so funny to watch her make up sentences using both forms of language - especially when she makes up either the word or the sign herself and you have to work out what she means. Currently the favoruite sentence is Do-Dah (bear) [or insert noun of choice here] is asleep, using the sign for sleep. Usually occurs after she has thrown the toy to the ground in disgust. At what I am yet to discover. Perhaps they were rude??

My day at work was again busy in the morning and realtively relaxed in the afternoon. I love quiet afternoons - we can get so much done when there are no interruptions. I even managed to pick up my parcel from teh post office. So now I have my photos and my scrapping magazine (and some bills but we won't talk about them!) and now all I need is for my new goodies order to arrive and my cup will runneth over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Jess, Love Mum