Monday, March 06, 2006

An ordinary day...

Was woken up this morning by the cat. No, he doesn't jump up and put a wet nose in my ear, or paw at my face, or walk all over the bed...

...he stands in the shower and meows... ...loudly

and it reverberates.

I'm not quite sure why he does it, but I'm glad he did today because, although my alarm went off, the sound was turned down and there was no way I would have woken up otherwise.

So, thank you cat...
And today was an ordinary day - busy, no hectic, morning, relatively relaxed afternoon. I got to take the smelly chicken back and get a refund, but didn't make it to the post office on time to collect my parcel (why is it that that always happens?? The one time you get a parcel you don't get there on time.)
You win some you lose some every day - nothing special about today. But it was a good day.
And of course it wouldn't be an ordinary day without a messy child at the end of it - I expect that that means she enjoyed her day too.

No comments: