Thursday, March 16, 2006

Pink!


I have pink toes!! Went and got my holiday pedicure today. So nice to have someone else trim your toenails for you!

Not much has been happening the last couple of days - except that I haven't been doing as much housework as I had hoped to do. I'm probably recovering from work and it's just taking a bit more time!! :) Maybe I should ask if they can extend the holidays...

The girlie was really good yesterday - there was not palygroup so we went and had a coffee and she sat in a big chair! She was so good while we were there - not so good afterwards but she was tired and I kept her out a bit longer than I had intended.

Sent her off to daycare today - might as well use it if I'm paying for it! She has fun there though, so I'm gradually getting over my guilt!

So tomorrow is clean up day in readiness for our trip away. Washing, washing up and packing... urgh.... gotta be done though.

No comments: