Thursday, January 10, 2008

Busy day

Took TG to the naturopath today. A long trip in the car on a hot day (not to mention a lot of money) to be told that "there is most likely an imbalance of bacteria in the bowel. Give her these supplements and take her off dairy..."

Hmmmmm..........

Oh well, it may just work...

Let's hope so anyway.

Because chocolate is hard to give up....lol

After the naturopath we went off shopping! Stamper markers went down very well, as did a new car seat. Yes, TG is now going into a booster seat. We chose a pink one - yes, I know that it will get grubby in about 5 seconds flat, but a) she loved it, b) it will wash and c) the dark one was velour and very UGLY!

I also bought some clothes, some Christmas ornaments some scrapping bits and pieces and the new DVD of TOP GEAR!!!!! Woohooo, I am very much going to enjoy watching Jeremy Clarkson sink his Toyboata over and over again. The look of shock on his face in that challenge is priceless. (If you have no idea what I am talking about check out SBS at 7.30pm on a Monday. Irreverent, funny and fast cars. What else do you need?????)

Have also recently been 'flying' a bit with the Vic FLYladies!!! And I have even been getting things done! To my great surprise I have a tidy lounge and a clear sink and I have even folded some washing! (Shhhh, don't tell my mum!!!! She'll expect me to do it at her place too..... :) )

xx J.

3 comments:

Marita said...

Hope the natropaths suggestions help. ALDI soy milk is really popular with my dairy free family members. I like the ALDI soy milk because it costs less but apparently it also tastes really good.

Booster seat is a big step, TG is growing up!

Marita said...

Forgot to say - "So Good" the soy food people do a divine Chocolate Ice Cream.

Anonymous said...

i'm looking forward to you cleaning up after your Dad! lol