Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well, I know what you are all saying - where HAVE you been???????

Sadly, nowhere much.... but I have been playing on Facebook rather than posting.... :O

But never fear - I am now back with a vengeance!

I have also been invited to Ravelry and have posted a few bits and pieces there. It is a a great site to display knitting and crochet projects (and get inspired to add even more to one's stash!) They are still only accepting additions to the waitlist at the moment but feel free to go check it out!

TG and I have spent a nice quiet (but HOT!) New Year with some friends. We jumped on the back of the ute and headed up to the hills to watch the town fireworks. They were VERY far away but it was still a lot of fun.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a New Year. I look forward to sharing a little bit of my life and librarianness with you this year!

xx J.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haooy New Year Jess - we hope 2008 is the start of a fantastic period for you and the girlie :)

Love and blessings from us all here !

Marita said...

Happy New Year. Great to see you around again.

Hope 2008 brings you much joy and happiness.

Elizabeth Braun said...

Ooooof, can you lose a lot of time on social networking sites, or what??

Helen Kinsela said...

Ah Ha, there you are ... coming out of hiding. Belated NY wishes to you and your darling girl, hope it's a good one for you. So your knitting has got in the way of scrapping 'eh. Tst, tst, tst. I dunno ... better show up at Divas shortly, we miss you.