Friday, January 25, 2008

What the...????

Roger is out of the Australian Open. :O

Oh no.

Who am I going to barrack for now?????

Will TG learn to say GO JO or GO NOVAK???

We shall just have to wait and see...

In other news...

I have been knitting again... I am hoping to get this stole finished in time for my sister's wedding. I think I might be on the losing side with that one too. But I will persevere...


The pattern is by Carrie Griffin and is called Alice's Cheshire Cat Stole. Bear in mind that it is, of course, unblocked - and you will (hopefully) see a lot more of the pattern soon. Yarn is "Moonlight" 2pl merino mohair from The Knittery. ( A good place for lovely yarn and needles...)

I also picked up one of these great magnetic doodads - just LOVE it!


TG is much better today - still has a temp on and off but is talking so can't be all that bad...lol... We went out for breakfast and she told me everything that was happening outside in the street (including the colours of the cars going past). Very Loudly. Thank goodness she is cute is all I can say...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new look Jess :)

AND love the knitting :) Have d/l the pattern and will wander of to the Knittery to find some lace yarn :)

Grrrr knitting eating into my stitching time....

Dee said...

lol at good thing she is cute - I say that about Pickle so often!!!
Loving this stole - hope Tamsyn cooperates and you can get it doen before the wedding