Tuesday, January 15, 2008

mowing....



I would just like to point out that I HATE MOWING. I love a nice garden but since I am not very good at it I very rarely have a nice one myself. I can even kill mint. Although the climbing geranium is proving a bit more of a challenge.

So, when a friend arrived with petrol and a trimmer I knew what I had to do... I had to get out there and MOW. Cause I sure was NOT going to weed.... lol. So I mowed the whole garden. All my friend did was cut down trees... sheesh... lol (And what a good friend she is too!)

While it does not look as good as a professional job (the trimmer decided not to start) it's still an amazing improvement on what it was. And we even found a rose. Hopefully it might even survive. I might have to learn how to prune...

And the crowning glory?? When TG came home she said "Oh, the man has come to do the mowing!!!" It took a while to convince her that it was actually her mother... Just goes to prove to you all that mowing really isn't my thing.

xx J.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marita said...

You have done a great job on the lawn. Mowing is so not my thing either, I can't even get mowers to start, let alone push them through the grass.

fleurie said...

woah thats a lotta grass