Monday, January 28, 2008

Work

Yes, it's that four-letter word again...

Tomorrow it's back to alarms, routines and actually paying attention to said alarms and routines.

So, today, I did those few little things that I could no longer put off until another day...

  • planted the poor pot-bound hydrangea that's been sitting by the back door all January (kris kringle present from work)
  • folded a mountain of washing
  • cleaned up the kitchen COMPLETELY
  • decluttered half the dining table
  • vacuumed the carpets (actually I HAVE done this a few times these holidays - just not last week...)
I still need to mop the floors and mow (again *sigh*. Does it never end???) but apparently doing puzzles with small child is more important...lol

I have done lunches though - so there's one bit of routine I am following already.

TG is asleep in her bed rather than mine - so there's another... lol

And I am about to head off to bed - only 15 minutes late :O - wonder how long that will last.... lol

BTW - just a short note - DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch Top Gear and attempt to knit a complicated (or even uncomplicated) lace pattern correctly at the same time. I do not think it is possible. It certainly wasn't tonight.... but I fudged it and it looks alright. And Top Gear was very very funny :) So all is well...

xx J.

2 comments:

Marita said...

Judging from the swearing coming from the lounge room you also shouldn't watch Top Gear and try to pull apart two computers to put together in one machine.

Dee said...

lol Jess. Yay you on making a start on your routines though :)