Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's late....

...and I am tired...

I have been knitting and watching Pride and Prejudice (the 1995 BBC version that started Darcymania as well as re-popularised Jane Austen) and am somewhat surprised (and slightly unnerved) that I can actually pay attention to my knitting (only 4 mistakes tonight! lol) and not have to look at the screen to know exactly what is going on.

Do you think that perhaps I have seen it a few too many times???

Work was busy and there were no students. Perfect :)

They will be back tomorrow. But I won't! It's my day off!! What a great way to start the week!

I had better go to bed so that I can enjoy it as mucha s possible...

Goodnight!

xx J.

1 comment:

Marita said...

I love movies based on books by Jane Austen. My current fav. is 'Bride and Prejudice', love the Bollywood musical style.

Hope you get some sleep and enjoy your day off.