Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's over...

Well, the tennis is now over - and WHAT a finish! Some great new players coming up...

Yes, I will shut up about the tennis now. You know, I'm not really as obsessed as I sound... :)

I managed to get another repeat of the pattern done on my stole - I will take a photo in sunlight tomorrow and post it.

So now I am back to watching Stargate - I am up to season 3. I had forgotten I missed most of the first few seasons of it. Although I will probably go slow on them as I can't knit this pattern and watch at the same time - not without making zillions of mistakes anyway! Might have to listen to music instead.

After Top Gear of course - it's still my first love... lol


xx J.

1 comment:

Marita said...

Love me some Stargate. I do seem to watch more than I stitch when it is on.