Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh. My. Goodness.

It may have become evident to some of you that I enjoy watching the odd spot of tennis...

I think it just went up a notch... Tsonga def. Nadal in straight sets???? Has that happened before????

What a great match.

And it ended nicely just before 10pm so I can even go to bed on time!!!!

I had better get used to that though - work starts again on Tuesday... yes, that horrible 4-letter word rears its ugly head... :) I have already been in twice to get a few things done - I even tidied my desk today! But I categorically refuse to go near the place again until I absolutely have to.... :p

I seem to be getting better thank goodness. Tg, however, seems to have picked something up. Mind you she is a resilient little thing. One moment she was fast asleep on the floor (after a temp spike and some Panadol) and the next she was eagerly tucking into my chips :O Just shows that chips have magical properties. I always knew they were special...

xx J.

3 comments:

fleurie said...

yes tennis has been great

and totally agree..who can resist chips..they have that "EAT ME NOW" power

Marita said...

Chips and chocolate seem to have magic food powers. No matter how sick my girls are they will still eat chips and chocolate. Icy poles are also amazing which is great as even if they wont drink anything they will eat and icy pole thus getting some liquid into them.

Helen Kinsela said...

I usually try and watch a bit of tennis myself but haven't done so this year. Thinking of you and that dreaded place called "work" that you have to attend next week LOL!!! Good luck and hope you settle back into the swing of this ok.