Monday, January 14, 2008

Changes

Regular readers to my blog may have noticed a slight change today.... Yes, I have gone away from the more usual PINK!

A certain acquaintance (yes, you know who you are, Cameron!) refuses to read my blog with the excuse that the pink makes his eyes bleed (or his brain, I can't remember which!)

So, in the interests of gaining another blog reader... maybe - he does have a mind of his own after all, as his wife and children can attest! - I have altered my template.

And a change is as good as a holiday....

xx J.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appropriate image, Jess

Marita said...

Nice change and the blue books in the header image work really well too.

Anonymous said...

Heh. Jess told me to have a look, but I turned off the CSS in my browser just to be sure. I got Trudy to turn it on and have a peek just to make sure my blood would stay in place.

When I plucked up the courage to look for myself I found it a great improvement. I haven't started bleeding yet, so it can't be too bad.