Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tennis

Well, twice in one day!! you will all be sick of me...

Have just finished watching the marathon 5-setter between Roger Federer and Janko Tipsarevic. It was an AMAZING match. There were moments it was so close that I couldn't even look! It went for 4 hours and 27 minutes so they were playing from 5 pm and finished at 9.30 (ish). Now the 7.30 pm night matches are on. It's going to be a loooooong night at Rod Laver Arena....

Roger eventually won (but kudos to the other guy - it could have gone either way) so all is now right with the world... :) TG was allowed to stay up a little and watch with me. I taught her how to say "Go, Roger!" and she even said it a few times off her own bat. What a quick learner... :)

Still coughing and spluttering, but slightly better...

...but had better head off to bed before I get worse...

No comments: